- Identify tolerances that are too tight or too loose
- Quantify risk of not meeting requirements
- Easy-to-use and learn interface
- Unlimited number of factors*
- Estimate number of Monte Carlo runs needed
- Random or Latin Hypercube sampling
*Constrained only by worksheet size/memory limits in MS Excel™
If the response has a defined Upper Specification Limit (USL) or Lower Specification Limit (LSL) then a confidence interval on the probability of the response falling outside of these limits will be computed using the binomial statistics. This probability is called the Probability of Non-Compliance or PNC.
Histogram plots of the responses, along with summaries of their sample statistics, will be created in a Monte Carlo report after all trials are run. Pareto plots of the contributions of each parameter to the response are also created. This can be useful for identifying which parameters have the largest impact on response standard deviation and which parameters could be changed to reduce the response PNC.
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, or 10
- Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013 (32 or 64 bit), or 2016 (32 or 64 bit)
- Administrator rights required to install software