Purchase Optimization functionality for $99.00 per year
- Discover new designs (combinations of parameter values) that have higher performance, higher quality, lower cost, or all of the above
- Discover designs that are robust to parameter variability
- Easy-to-use and learn interface
- Unlimited numbers of factors, responses, goals and constraints*
- Extremely robust custom genetic algorithm for truly multi-objective, nonlinear, statistical, global optimization
- Mixed continuous/ integer/discrete search
- Full support of index variables and table lookup searches
*Constrained only by worksheet size/memory limits in MS Excel™
We perform an optimization by defining the range of different solution alternatives, defining the criteria for evaluating them, and then having an optimization algorithm perform an automated, intelligent search.
Alternatives are represented mathematically as specific values for one or many parameters.
Criteria are divided into two groups: those that must be satisfied and those that ideally should be satisfied. Criteria that must be satisfied are called Constraints, and criteria that ideally are satisfied are called Goals. Each constraint and goal is represented by its own response equation.
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, or 10
- Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, 365
- WARNING: SDI Tools does not support these versions of Office 365 (Office from Microsoft Store, Office Online, Office for Mac, Office for iOS)
- Administrator rights required to install software