Pugh matrix worksheet is used to make fast qualitative comparisons when Design Options and Design Criteria are known.
- Create and manage a Pugh matrix with up to 200 Criteria and 200 Options
- Add, remove, or insert Criteria and Options with click of a button
- Expand the Pugh Matrix with click of a button
- Each criterion can be weighted
- Automatic calculation of scores
- Check inputs for errors.
- Integrated pareto chart
- Manage information visibility
HOW IT WORKS
- Create a new Pugh Matrix in Triptych
- Add one or more Criteria and assign descriptions
- Enter the Datum
- Add one or more Options and assign descriptions
- For each Criterion, compare each Option against the Datum. From the in-cell drop-down list, select B or Better than Datum or S for Same as Datum, or W for Worse than Datum.
- Select the next Datum and repeat step 5 until the best design option is identified.
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, or 10
- Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, 365
- WARNING: SDI Tools does not support these versions of Office 365 (Office from Microsoft Store, Office Online, Office for Mac, Office for iOS)
- Administrator rights required to install software