- Identify tolerances that are too tight or too loose
- Quantify risk of not meeting requirements
- Easy-to-use and learn interface
- Unlimited number of factors*
- Advanced calculations for numerical derivatives
- 2nd-order analysis
- Nonlinearity test and warning
- Pareto plots of contributors to response variability
*Constrained only by worksheet size/memory limits in MS Excel™
If the response has a defined Upper Specification Limit (USL) or Lower Specification Limit (LSL) then the probability of the response falling outside of these limits will be computed using the tail areas of the Normal distribution. This probability is called the Probability of Non-Compliance or PNC.
Pareto plots of the contributions of each parameter to the response are automatically created. This can be useful for identifying which parameters have the largest impact on response standard deviation and which parameters could be changed to reduce the response PNC.
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, or 10
- Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, 365
- WARNING: SDI Tools does not support these versions of Office 365 (Office from Microsoft Store, Office Online, Office for Mac, Office for iOS)
- Administrator rights required to install software