Purchase TRIZ functionality for $39.00 per year
Solutions to technical contradictions can be obtained by first identifying the technical contradiction and then translating it to a combination of the 39 Design Parameters. From the the Improving and Degraded TRIZ Design Features, the best Inventive Principle is selected. Finally, the TRIZ Inventive Principle is applied to the original technical contradiction.
- Define technical contradictions by selecting an Improving and Degraded Design Parameters
- Filter Design Parameters by category (Physical, Performance, Efficiency, Measurement, Manufacturing)
- Definitions for all 39 Design Parameters
- Multiple definitions for all 40 Inventive Principles (over 75)
- Over 150 examples for the Inventive Principles
- One or more TRIZ inventive principles are displayed for each pair of design parameters
- Displays rank of Inventive Principal (how often used to resolve contradiction)
- One or more definition are displayed for each inventive principle
- One or more examples are displayed for each definition
- Enter ideas and contradictions
- Design Parameters definitions are displayed as enhanced tool tips.
- Quickly launch TRIZ Tool from Ribbon Menu.
- Choose between Technical and Service-based examples and explanations.
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, or 10
- Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, 365
- WARNING: SDI Tools does not support these versions of Office 365 (Office from Microsoft Store, Office Online, Office for Mac, Office for iOS)
- Administrator rights required to install software